Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ATTN: Church and the Old Crow gang

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by exwestracer, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Been a rough year, so the auction print sat in storage for awhile; but it's finally up!

Thanks again, glad to help out a good cause.

Attached Files:

2. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Beautiful print! I love that feel of speed just looking at it. It looks like there are names across the bottom...whose names are on it?

PS: the right side is a bit higher than the left side

3. There are a couple of sponsor logos on there, and the Old Crow crew signed it.

Yeah, I know it's crooked. Didn't notice it until we got all the plants and stuff back up... Gonna stay that way for awhile!

4. PM bump for the leftists...

5. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

^ that's the idea. Just poke the left side with a stick and it'll straighten right out.

6. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Looks great!!! Nice placement. I saw Coby last night and he's gonna work on a new print for next year. See you on the salt??

7. You never know Bobby. I've been in SLC twice during meets and never made it out.

If all goes well I'll be getting my fix racing my supermodified this summer...