Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention:

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Conder, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Conder

Conder

I am currently looking for a story to write. If anyone out there has a TRUE story about a car, bike, or car/bike person that is too brutal to print e-mail me. I don't care how surly, sexual, psycotic, sick, sappy, seemly, sissy or scary it is, it just has to be verifyable. Pictures will be great but if you can't provide them I will illustrate it comic book style. PM or e-mail me directly, and remember contacting me gives me permission to do it. I will make sure it's the truth, no more no less. - Thanks, Tim [email protected]

2. k-member

k-member

Tim, Marshall and I may have a good story from Bonneville 98 the 50th. Remember the semi truck incident? The Road Rash coupe earned that name.

3. HEY Tim

There were a few old Top Fuelers that showed up at the "Doughnut Derelicts" and brought their photo albums of some of the most "Horrific" crashes in drag racing history...!!!

One was a High speed photo sequence of a Rail that hit the gaurdrail so hard that the Digger broke in two by the drivers legs and the photo's showed his legs getting sheared off midway through the Femur...!!!:eek:

The racer survived the crash and was joking about putting hand controls in his next Rail...! ;)

Contact FONZI from the HAMB..., he used to work at Rodding Around in Huntington Beach and might know who the guy was.

Good Luck

4. Conder

Conder

Thanks for the tips so far, I'll look into that Fonzi lead. K-member, send me all the minute details of your story...all I heard was something about Marshall and some sheep...

5. I don't know if you are qualified to write it or not;) -But the story of the Hamb's own Fat hack and the start to finish journey/genesis of His fine automobile and all its conceptual advance to its current stage is definitely a genuine "reader's read"!
    there are so many ups and downs- glory and doom and drama and comedy -mystery-TERROR......-even EMOTIONAL human interest sides to this story that only a complete boob could render it un-interesting.......:rolleyes: :D

The Ironic part is it's all documented in text and pictures here in the Hamb Archives.......All ya gotta do is get HIS permission!

6. Conder

Conder

I may be just the BOOB to do it cousin!!!!

7. One was a High speed photo sequence of a Rail that hit the gaurdrail so hard that the Digger broke in two by the drivers legs and the photo's showed his legs getting sheared off midway through the Femur...!!!:eek:

The racer survived the crash and was joking about putting hand controls in his next Rail...! ;)

OUCH!!!!

8. marshall

marshall
    from tacoma/wa.

MMMMMMMsheep

9. I'm tellin ya Cuz';) -Its the story!!

10. Conder

Conder

I'm asking FAT HACK for permission to look into it with this post. I never copy a story that's already been written. I'll look it up and check it out. Maybe we can get it published as his story under his name...How do I find it?

11. atch

atch

go to his profile and look at ALL of his posts. it'll all be there. 'course, with his 7,9xx posts it'll take you a while. you can disregard any before a couple of years ago, though.