Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention Germany and other HAMBers Beware!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtyone, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtyone

dirtyone

I've just hear and I had to speak up. Some one in Germany (don't know if they are on HAMB or not) is planing on or has made the deal to buy a Gold 31 Ford coupe for $18000 from some one on here from Regina, Sk. Canada That is also listed hear on the HAMB. Iam going to report the ad to Ryan. Are you sure you know what your buying? Pictures posted on the ad were from last June.This car as of today has alot of issues, no rearend set-up in it and frame work still needs to be done. trunk area is cut off. He was even thinking of using load leveling shocks as coilovers. So if you are reading this or if you know someone that is buying this STOP! DON'T DO IT!!! you can PM me for any help I can give you

I know someone in Regina Sk. so if you need a Hamber to go and look at and get pictures you can trust PM me

I hope we can stop this as I would like to think we here on the Hamb stand by our words and won't shit on anybody especialy another Hamber.

Anyone I ever bought from on the board I've never had a problem.
    dirtyone

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  2. Seems to me you have you nose somewhere it doesnt belong. People in Deutschland are not that easily fooled. Very discerning folks.
    Don

3. dirtyone

dirtyone

So you would rather not say anything and let a fellow rodder possibly get ripped off.
    That's just like you Canadians not wanting to get involved with anything that doesn't concern you directly. Its possible that the buyer has has all the question and the seller will respond correctly. But when you advertise a turn key car and you know the car is a long wat from that is not a good start.
    I'll make a note not to ask you to go look at a car for me. Those who condone this action will usually do it themself.

4. 53210

BANNED
    from canada

What the hell is this supposed to mean?
    Please do elaborate,I can make some assumptions,remarks,speak B.S about 'mericans too....:rolleyes:

5. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

oh crap. wheres my popcorn!:eek:

6. RichG

RichG

So, to recap:

You say that someone in Canada is selling a car to someone in Germany and they don't know what they're buying? BUT--- and this is a big one--- you don't know "who" is buying the car?

Sit back and think about how this sounds to the rest of us. I'm not sure if you're trying to help this supposed buyer or if you're simply disparaging the seller for some unknown agenda... you're not doing yourself any favors here is all I'm trying to tell you.

7. Ice man

Ice man

OK Dirty One, well I take my hat of to you, There needs to be more folks like you. If you see some thing ain't looken right or sounding right. YOU speek up. RIGHT ON. Iceman

8. HARD EDDY

HARD EDDY

i will be back . extra butter anyone?

9. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

I'll grab the beer

10. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Guess what....I am a Canadian and a MODERATOR..... please PM your concerns with or too one of us....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.