Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Atomic Hot Rods Summer Movie Tour (coming to a city near you).

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zombie Hot Rod, Jul 29, 2013.

1. I hear you! It's bad enough so many guys blatantly copy even the DVDs. Hell, I've had guys standing in front of me discuss burning each other copies of this and that so they don't have to buy any of the MFS, Havoc, etc. stock I've taken to a show or swap meet.

Anyway, hope the tour continues on well. I've got to get a bunch more stock off you when you get back to NYC.

Wayne.

2. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

When people don't support what they like, then it disappears.

Movies cost a lot to make, and when people steal the finished product, there's no money to put into the next one. . . then before you know it nobody's making hot rod movies anymore, and the crooks will be the first ones to complain about it.

But on a lighter note, "This is Long Beach" will be playing The St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis tonight at 8:00pm.

If you're in the area please come out. . . and bring your car.

It's gonna be a great night.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Denver screening was great! Couldn't have had better curb appeal with all the pre 48 rods right in front!
    Amazed at how low the turnout was though, hope it was good enough to keep you interested in our town and coming back with another film in the future

4. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

I'm going to try to make it out to Clean Cut Creations on Saturday.

5. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

St. Louis, Don't forget, tonight my latest movie "This is Long Beach" will be screened at Clean Cut Creations (950 Des Peres Ave., Webster Groves, MO).

This will be an outdoor/drive in style screening. So, bring your hot rod/custom. . . or a beach chair.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376751634.399591.jpg

6. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Getting things set up for a screening tonight in Webster Groves, MO (just outside of St. Louis).

Gates open at 7:00pm and we've already got some cars lined up, looks like it's gonna be a good night!

Come on out if you're in town.

Hosted by Clean Cut Creations, 950 Des Peres Ave.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376779034.083232.jpg

7. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

awsome looks like so much fun!, be sure to post up pics guys

8. jjrodder

jjrodder

What happened in Minnesota? How was the turnout?

9. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Brian...

Very good film...lot's of work in there ! Gets to "the heart" & feel of that early period...and its current state today.

Good meeting you too ! And, the help from Brad Masterson had to be truly welcomed. Brad is one of the BEST of the new breed doing "old school" work...and one of the kindest, nicest, most generous guys you will ever meet.

If you have a chance, check-out some of my very early Interviews with him on the HOF Legends Site that we did a number of years ago. Brad's stories about Barris, Hines, and, his Lynwood location are honest, and very cool !

Thanks again, Brian...and best of luck to you from here on out, my friend !

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

10. We had a great time this past Saturday hosting Brian Darwas' newest film "This is Long Beach". There was a great turnout and everyone had a blast looking at all the cars and hanging out with Brian. Bis thanks to all of our sponsors and spectators.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

cool pics! like the black and white

12. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

If you're making it out to the east coast, I'd look into the Drive-In Invasion over at the Starlight drive-in in Atlanta...

13. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Any chance you'll put on a showing in the greater Seattle area? Fingers crossed! JohnnyA

14. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I think we're done with the theatrical screenings of this film. . . now the plan is for it to come to DVD at the end of September.

If we didn't make it to your city this time around, don't worry. . . we'll try to make it there when we tour our next movie around.

I just want to thank everyone that came out to the screenings we had. It was a lot of fun. If you didn't come out cause you were too lazy, or too cool. . . well, you missed a good time.

Thanks for the support!