Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.Burgers & G.R.I.T.S. 5/6/12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, May 4, 2012.

1. THIS could be a full day! :)
    Caffine & Octane is also this Sunday in Alpharetta.
    http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/index.php/directions/

A few of us will be going there before lunch, we shouldn't be too hard to spot.:rolleyes:
    If you want to park in the main lot get there EARLY, I've heard it has gotten HUGE this year.
    Otherwise we'll see ya at.....
    LUCKY'S BURGER AND BREW in Roswell at 12:30
    1144 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30076
    *click on the logo below for a link to their website*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As allways, bring an apetite and a sense of humor...and maby a D.D.:D <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Those who live nearby (or at least on ATL Northside) enjoy Caffeine & Octane and then I'll see yall @ Lucky's for lunch @ 12;30. Best burgers around and always a beer special!
    Just a small request: If you're coming to Lucky's, try to let us know here on this thread so's we have have some idea of how many are coming and can get the hostess to set us up with a table(s) for about as many as we expect. That way we can get out on the patio where we can actually hear each other talk!
    Dave

3. bTTTTT See y'all in the morning for C&O

Then to Lucky's yahooooooooooooooo

4. Which morning? Sunday right? My car is still on jack stands.

5. Yep, tomorrow. Get that A-bone off the jack stands Damit!

6. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Tony, why's your rod on jack stands? Coming to Lucky's? Josh, you bringing family?
    Dave

7. Bump for the afternoon.

8. Count us for 2 DOM if your counting.

9. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Thanks Ed. Glad to hear you and Amber are coming. One of these Sundays, I'm gonna bring along a designated driver and then try out that bottomless Bloody Mary!!!!!!!! All you can drink? LOL, I'll put the hurt on their asses!!!!!!!

10. Gonna miss this one DOM. The oil pan is back on and the spring pack is back together, but now the battery box is being moved (long story) so its still on jacks and the battery is on the bench.

11. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Put me down for 3.

12. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Why has Tony got his oil pan off? Sorry you can't make it man.
    At one point Josh said he might bring family, but I haven't heard from him today. Also haven't yet heard from Stealth Cruiser and he was a definite maybe. Jay and his family are also as yet not heard from either.
    So counting Dodge girl I get 9 definite so far and several "maybes".
    Dave