Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest As a HAMBer really ever helped youhttp://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/images/smilies/b

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scharleyride, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Broke my ladder bar supports while driving down to the Turkey run on Thursday night about 11:00 Got a friend from home who was in Daytona to come pick up my 34 and get it to Daytona. motoandy who was driving down with me got me to Daytona. At that time motoandy emailed a hamb friend edweird who posted on the hamb that I need a welder in Daytona.
    At 6:00 AM I recived a call from Gregg Pellicer who let us use his shop and tools to make the repair. How I had never meet Gregg and he was leaving for work at the speed way. After getting done with the repair's I did not make it to the track until Saturday where I finally meet Gregg.
    I just hope that I can help fellow hamb numbers some time as this man did for us and Gregg Thank you and Jan for all the help.

2. That is what it is all about........................

3. JZACK

JZACK

Thats what makes hotrodders the best people out there.....hahaha. Awesome. And if anyone gets in trouble around Buffalo,NY ( East Aurora) area look me up and Ill try to help.

4. There is many great guys on the hamb that step up when needed,,Hambers have come through time and time again to assist fellow members you are broke down on the road.

Gregg is a prime example. HRP

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

BTTT

I had the honor to meet Jan first and Gregg second as I was a part of the escapade. Both first class people. For Gregg to step up and offer his services/shop to 2 strangers is remarkable to me. He said he believes in paying it forward.......

Thanks to Edweird for helping out late into the night also. Another friendship based off of the HAMB.

I can assure anyone reading that if you need help in Myrtle Beach, both SCHARLEYRIDE and myself will be paying it forward.

Thanks Gregg

6. Just hope other can read this

7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Brian and Andy it was great to meet you guy's and it was my pleasure to help Brian out.It was just lucky that I checked out the HAMB while my car was warming up.Besides Jan got to miss the cold ass ride over to the track waiting on you guy's. I assume the carburetor also worked OK since yall made it home.I apoligize for the mess in my shop I had just finished changing out two engines a couple day's earlier and hasn't cleaned up yet.Again glad I could help.
    Gregg

8. kennkat

kennkat

:):):)hooray for these guys!!!:):):)this is what "it" is all about!!!:):):)

9. Normbc9

Normbc9

I'd fill the site allowed up with the help I have received. I am still in awe of this site and its generous and knowedgable members. Not only help BUT big money savings too. Why do you ask? This is my daily trip to the computer. I live, eat and sleep cars and engines.
    Niormbc9

10. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

I get a lil something from almost everyone on here, thank you all!