Register now to get rid of these ads!

Arizona vintage junk yard gone forever

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T McG, Dec 6, 2006.

1. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

I posted about this a while back, and I found out for sure today, Hidden Valley Auto Parts is gone. Well, not gone totally, but they purchased another yard down the road and moved about 3000 of the better cars. But in the process, they crushed appx. 6500 cars. The newest cars they had were from the mid 70s, and the oldest being mid 30s. I havent been to the new location yet to see what they kept, but thats a lot of vintage iron gone forever. The sad thing is the developer wasn't in any hurry to get the multi million dollar property, especially since the housing market has nearly come to a halt. I guess it just makes the cars remaining on the planet worth that much more!

2. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

sucks... i've gotten good Caddy parts from Arizona Vintage.

-scott noteboom

3. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

So, is Hidden Valley the same as Arizona Vintage? This place? http://www.azvintageparts.com/

4. Even worse is the Vintage yard in Casa Grande. went from 88 arces to 8. I went out there a few months back and they wouldnt let you buy anything form the
    "crush area! there was a lot of real nice shit in line!

5. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

No, different place, az vintage is caddy only, and very small. Hidden Valley was over 80 acres.