Register now to get rid of these ads!

Are you ready for Winter?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodRon2, Oct 15, 2008.

1. i'm hopen for mild all i have for heat is a knipco and between the kerosene and the 132db i have a headache all winter long and i need to get my body done by mid jan so i can get it painted

2. Hot.Jalopy

Hot.Jalopy
    from Australia

Oh yes winter was lovely here this year it got down to 18 degrees Celsius.
    Bundaberg Qld Australia

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Winter? Nope, just starting summer, no more 20-25*C days (68-77*) the temp goes up to 30-45*C (86-113*). Just what is snow?

4. dieselc

dieselc
    from ohio

I'm never ready for winter in cincinnati, can't wait till my girlfriend finishes college in the spring so we can move.

5. Joe King

Joe King

I'm hoping for a long dark rainy winter. 49* would be great.

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Living in Michigan I'll consider that a stupid question. Something like "does it feel better when you stop hitting your head (or finger) with a hammer?". The only ones that are "ready for winter are those who don't have to experience "winter".:eek::D

Frank

7. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I'm English,we have Winter all frickin' year!

8. Muttley

Muttley

OK, so we dont really get Winter here is Fresno like some of you guys do but I'm not ready for what we do get. I dont mind thew cold but I HATE rain. Once the rain starts I stay inside and am even more miserable than usual (if you can imagine that ;) :D).