We are just about to finish up this Adrun project for one of our customers. We built the ardun motor for him a few years back and the original plan was to put the motor in a 23 track t something to showcase the engine. Well time passes and the owner sent us a patina truck to put the Ardun motor in. It does have a good bit more patina than i would like. But the chassis has been completely rebuilt new bed wood and all the structural areas of the body are repaired. We are running a T5 behind the motor and a 9"rear. We used Porter mufflers and the truck sounds great. The stock gauges are rebuilt along with a new wiring harness. It really has been a fun build to do, the truck is out getting some carpet and the seat covered now. Here is a link to the truck running down the street in front of the shop.