Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone tell me about this 1931 Model A pickup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JasonCarGuy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. JasonCarGuy

JasonCarGuy

Anyone out there tell me information about this 1931 Model A pickup. I know about it here in Kansas for about the last year, but I was told a lot of it was built in California by a fellow Hamb member from Eldorado Kansas originally. I was told it made it to the salt flats, sure would love to have some more pictures of the truck, especially on the salt. Can anyone help, or does anyone know the Hamb member from California that had this.

Attached Files:

2. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

History is great an all but you should make your own memories in it. Nice truck!

3. DamnYankeesKustoms

DamnYankeesKustoms

That's a bitchin truck.... not diggin the patina though

4. JasonCarGuy

JasonCarGuy

Updated pic of my truck. I stripped the doors and added the new worn painted Flying A, had to lay down to do it on the truck. Hope you guys enjoy. Also in the background is my '29 Tudor, I also have a '30 Coupe and trying to build a '29 Roadster. I'm looking for roadster parts, if anyone had any leads let me know.

Attached Files:

5. RAVENS29

RAVENS29
    from n/a

That is a bitchin truck