Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone seen/heard from JimA recently?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Roy, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Roy

T-Roy

I've PM'd him twice and left him two voicemails regarding an order I placed with him 2 weeks ago. He was logged on here this afternoon, but he's apparently ignoring my messages. I paid for a couple of sweatshirts 2 weeks ago, paid extra for the 3 day shipping and am still waiting for my stuff... Nothing more irritating than waiting on merchandise and can't get in contact with someone to find out about your order.

2. butch27

butch27

Jim pretty good. That's strange.

3. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I just PM'd you. Been busy getting ready for the L.A. Roadster show. That's no excuse- I apologize for not keeping up with you on this. Your 2 sweat shirts are on the way. I discussed this with you when you made the order that my system did not confirm payment as it does every other time. When this usually happens it means they changed their mind but the order was still sent- just no payment because they changed their mind. I am refunding you the full shipping amount. Again sorry for letting this one slip through. Jim

4. T-Roy

T-Roy

Ok, good to know. Thanks Jim.

5. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Funny I was just thinking about JimA yesterday for no reason except that I hadn't seen him on the board lately. Stand up guy for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.