Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone recognize this Fleetline?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drdave, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Surely someone recognizes this Fleetline. These aren't my pictures, but I saw it at the Hangin' Dice nats a few times in this guise in the late 90's. I saw it again a bit later at the KKOA nats in Wichita about '98 or '99 with a cadillac bumper front end started. Did it ever get finished? Anyone have anymore pics of it?

Attached Files:

2. It belonged to a guy named Mitch in Witchita (i believe). We partied at the shop during the Spectacular one year and I remember it with the Cad bumper on it. He sold it years ago and kinda turned his attn. to cycles.

3. Thanks for the info. Wonder if the caddy front end got finished? Anyone seen it that way? Just always thought it was a cool car and wondered what happened to it and where it is now.

4. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

It was in my shop a couple of months ago for some front end work.The caddy bumper front end stuff has been finished for some time and is not holding up that well.A local guy owns the car now and it will probably end up with 80's boyd five stars and camaro bucket seats which is what he does to all his cars.