Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Anyone near Atlanta?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sociallydistorted, Jun 28, 2011.

1. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

The master cylinder on my '59 F100 took a shit on me outside of Atlanta on I-20. Anyone know of a mechanic or shop nearby that has MCs readily available???

Autozone and O'Reileys don't carry them on hand.

SociallyDistorted

2. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

My number is 808-721-3774 if you have any advice/help. Thanks fellas!

SociallyDistorted

3. Fortyfordguy

Fortyfordguy

Just saw your post. That would be the B9C-2140 master cylinder. We sell them. I could have it drop-shipped from our NY warehouse to you, but maybe someone closer has one. We sell them for $74.95 plus shipping.

4. appaRATus

appaRATus

If you are West of Atlanta I can try and help you out, don't know where to get a MC but I'm near exit 11 if you need tools or a extra hand.

Dude

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011

5. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Update: Just talked to him on the phone, he's on the East side of Atlanta, hooked up with a dude form a NAPA store, they have his truck inside, and a master cylinder coming in the A.M. I told him to try a couple of the local brews, and all would be well.

He say's it's handled.

Mobile Unit One, over and out!

6. 68 C10

68 C10
    from Athens, GA

Good deal, I just saw the thread and sounds like everything worked out pretty well. My input for the local beer - Terrapin Rye above all else.

7. This is why I always fly Delta. Thanks Chuck!

8. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

Yep, we're getting it all taken care of tomorrow. Thanks again for the call cruiser. Now I'm on the hunt for some of that local brew you told me about. Take care.

SociallyDistorted

9. Chuck for president!

10. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

............................................................That it is, My Brother........................It is the "Barley Pop" of choice, around this crib!!!!:D

11. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

talked to him said there working on it now should have it soon.not only mastercylinder but also both rear wheel cylinders.