Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know of a Master Cylinder appliction chart?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad54, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I'm trying to do some research, and having a chart of master cylinders, showing their diameter, ports on the right or left, and manufacturing material would make my life about eleventy billion times easier.

I swear I've seen one somewhere before, but I can't find one on the Bendix, Raybestos or Wagner site...

Anyone have a suggestion?

The local parts house let me go through their picture catalog, but it doesn't have any of that info next to the pic, so I have to tie up one of their guys asking him to punch in the numbers.

-Brad

2. r8odecay

r8odecay

I used rockauto.com to browse around and find exactly what I needed...took maybe a bit more time than a single source book, punching in different makes/models, but worked well for me.

3. the other me

the other me

Check with you local mom and pop type auto parts store(napa, carquest, autovalue, etc.) They should have an illustration guide that has all the information you seek.

4. F&J

F&J

I did see a "real" book at Carquest some years ago, while searching for a clutch master for a special application.

I was just searching yesterday for brake masters myself..online.

5. titus

titus

been in the parts bussiness for 12 years, never seen a chart.

but, cardone has pictures in the back of thier book, but next to the pic is a reference number, so then you have to go to another part of the catalog to see the bore size, its kinda a pain in the ass, and theres no info on the bolt center to center (there 2 widths)