Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Anyone have an old Atlas Parts catalog?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PackardV8, Feb 20, 2020.

1. PackardV8

PackardV8

IIRC, Atlas was the house brand for Chevron/Standard/Esso stations. I just saved a big box of old Atlas ignition pars which was being tossed. There are dozens of points, condensors, distributor caps, radiator caps and other service parts. If I can identify them, I'll pay it forward here just for the cost of packing and postage.

jack vines

2. 62rebel

62rebel

Can you list the part numbers? Most retail websites can cross reference them.

3. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

I also have an early 70's Atlas Parts book , my family had an EXXON Station and I have a large selection of Ignition parts and Fan Belts etc. but I need to keep the book, hopefully "OILGUY" can answer most of your questions , I might be able to identify the ones he can't.

4. have I seen this thread before...........

5. Crayons

Crayons

Wow, what a beautiful garage. .. any work going on in there..?

6. Oilguy

Oilguy

Crayons: I have my Impala in for winter storage along with my OT Malibu and OT Chevy 2 2door sedan project. Plus my OT Silverado. Thanks for the positive reinforcement.
    I deleted my post. I get irritated when someone asks for help and you offer it then two days later no response from them. Got tired of checking this thread three times a day and withdrew my offer to help.