Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone going to Union Grove this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jon Lundberg, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Jon Lundberg

Jon Lundberg

For those of you not going to Indy.

The first annual "Legends of Drag Racing" event takes place at Great Lakes Dragway, Union Grove, WI, this weekend. Vintage drag racing and a car show too open to all manor of classic hot rods.

If you decide to attend, stop by the tower and say 'hi"; look for a "rounded" geezer in a white shirt and straw fedora. Here's an informative site's URL: http://www.oldschooldrags.com

Be there or be square ... BRING YOUR CAMERA-A-A!

2. gotmark73

gotmark73

I am going sunday with my wife and kids and my dad and mom are going (he is 67 and was around for this stuff the first time)

3. I'm going to try and make it. Hope the rain holds off! We've had a lot of that in SE WI/NE IL lately:(

4. t5stang91

t5stang91

maybe i will try and make it. scrap drive in belvidere il saturday

5. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

nice seeing you tonight in J'ville. I hope to hit the Scrap Drive and then head to Da' Grove to run with the Gassers. Will probably take the 57 you saw tonight..."Mr. Nasty" and show him off at the Scrap Drive and then race at the Grove

6. woo

woo
    from Wisconsin

I plan on hitting up the scrap drive myself. The drags do sound cool though. I'll either go to those or go to Gus's drive in on the way back.

7. heading to thiensville lions-fest and car show sunday at 11 am at village park