Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone going to this southern Ohio show at the end of June?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by John B, May 20, 2012.

1. John B

John B

I went two years ago and had a good time. Only got to do the Sunday show part though. This year I plan to do the Saturday stuff. I like that it's not all sitting around a fairground. Driving around on a scenic cruise with other car people seems like a good time, plus a dinner and entertainment is nice to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Hey John...I hope to go to the sunday show...Never been but heard its a good one...

3. John B

John B

Jerry, check a few pages back in the event recap section on the CCC forum and you'll find a recap of when I went in 2010

4. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Yep...Already seen it..Thats why I was hoping to go...Plus get to hang out with you!!

5. John B

John B

I appreciate that. I've talked to a few of their club members over the years. Seem like a good bunch of people.

One of the guys who I consider a mentor had always told me about the show. I went in 2010 and we had planned on going up together in 2011 but he passed away before we could. Now Jim Leis is gone and it will seem odd to go to West Union and not see him.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  6. John B

John B

I posted this over in the Ohio social group awhile back but got no response. Does no one use that group anymore?

7. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I might have to check this show out.

8. John B

John B

Gonna bring this back up since the cut off date for pre-registration is soon. If you want a copy of the flyer send me a PM on here and I'll share the ones I have with you. Email or snail mail which ever you perfer.

Seems like $25 dollars is a good deal for a two day event. That price also gets you a meal on Saturday and a shirt,

9. i might check it out this year

10. John B

John B

If you are going, send me a PM and let me know. Always up to meet other HAMBers.

11. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will try going on Sunday. I have a friend's 60th Bday party on Saturday afternoon to attend.

12. John B

John B

If any of you make it out, come find me. I'll be in a (off topic for here) Gold 1972 Pontiac Ventura.