Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone else building old dodge/plymouth other mopars?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayfarer, Nov 6, 2003.

1. choptop40

choptop40

After...in my head... image.jpg

2. Hemihead_NHRA

Hemihead_NHRA

3. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

Attached Files:

Fitty Toomuch likes this.
  4. neilswheels

neilswheels
    from England

A good friend of mine built this a while back, still owns it. Thats a static ride, no air or juice, rides great

Attached Files:

5. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

6. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

[QUOTE="katzenhammer, post: 57896, member: 847"

Presently I am workin on a fenton two deuce for it. I have tried to get an EDGY head for it but they never seem to respond to my emails. Are they around any more or what?
    Justin[/QUOTE]

Yes,the Montana Dodge Boys are still open,but the delivery of the heads have been delayed due to their racing schedule and foundry delays. These are the guys trying to get into the 200 MPH Bonneville Club with a 29 Dodge roadster.

My best suggestion is to keep trying with the emails and put "Edgy Heads" in the top box to identify the purpose of the email. I bought one of the 23 inch heads and one of the 25 inch heads with matching serial numbers,and am still waiting for them to be delivered. They aren't going to ship them until the casting and heat treating problems are solved,and I heartily approve of that.
    Since it costs nothing to send them an email occasionally,keep doing it. Chances are they will have them in production before you can find a good used one to buy.

BTW,I am looking for cast iron Fenton or Hedman Headers for the 23 inch and 25 inch engines,as well as for a 226 cubic inch flat 6 Ford.. Any and all leads will be appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  7. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

A couple of HAMBER's doing Drag Week Jim&Brian.JPG

bostonhemi and exterminator like this.
  8. <------- PB Sport Roadster I built to her second* Hot Rod iteration about 30 years ago, using +/- 90% of early '50s period correct Chrysler Corporation components and parts.
    Rest of the components or parts all pretty much period correct aftermarket items.
    All still going strong with 30K+ miles (and counting) on her.

*First(?) hot rodded/modified around '51-'52 in full fenders/bumpers/running boards, etc form and likely used a flathead Ford V8 along with few other period "custom" updates/-grades, including diamond tucked dark green vinyl and fake leopard skin fabric for upholstery materials.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  9. exterminator

exterminator

Now that's what I call a barracuda!:D

Floater03 likes this.
  10. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

He has a build thread: "Almost Funny AWB Barracuda Funny Car" (9 1/2 months from start to running at Drag Week

11. 48 PLYMOUTH HEMI

48 PLYMOUTH HEMI
    from WV.

12. 48 PLYMOUTH HEMI

48 PLYMOUTH HEMI
    from WV.

Hemihead, Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.
    The engine is a 354, 56 New Yorker, A-727, 68 Charger rear end, front power discs, Cavalier power rack & pinion, tilt wheel and air. Now waiting to get the seats, etc. done.

Ron

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    chryslerfan55 and Hemihead_NHRA like this.
  13. Ben Rumsin

Ben Rumsin

14. hkestes

hkestes
    from Plano, TX

BTW,I am looking for cast iron Fenton or Hedman Headers for the 23 inch and 25 inch engines,as well as for a 226 cubic inch flat 6 Ford.. Any and all leads will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

RodStRace and chryslerfan55 like this.
  15. neonhorse

neonhorse
    from arlington