Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody use "restoration chrome" in spokane, wa?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by forsakenfew, Feb 5, 2008.

1. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

it's time to get the bumpers redone on my pontiac. i just came across these guys online. prices are good or better than the trucks from california that do the swap meet circuit. i'm in seattle, and with family and friends in spokane, this would be convenient.

has anyone used these guys before?? good, bad, ugly??

2. Erik, what do they get for a bumper? I've always used Queen City plating in Mukilteo (in fact I was there today). Not the cheapest, but the best. You get what you pay for never applied more than in chrome.

3. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

comet my friend,,,

they get $432 a bumper. that's the best price i've found so far, but i haven't really investigated too much. i'll give the place you mentioned a call. will they do all the straightening, etc, that my old bumpers will need??

also, got your reply about the OBA. thanks man, i'm gonna crack it open tonight and plug that passage off, and start on some brackets!

4. I'm here and never heard of them. Got a number?

5. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

509-534-0456.

908 N Lake RD
    Spokane, WA 99212

6. wayfarer

wayfarer

I think they're the guys who send the stuff to Canada. We used them for some of the stuff on the wayfarer. The bumpers turned out good and still look good six years later. We had some problems with some of the interior chrome, it had to be sent back twice, but it finally came out good and still looks brand new too.

7. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

canada huh?? so in theory it's a better chrome process since canada doesn't have all the EPA regs that we do??

8. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

YEP they are taking parts to Canada for chroming.
    Much cheaper there due to less restrictive regulaions.