Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody heard from Seymour?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Comet, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Dennis and I were working a deal on some parts when I was in Seattle. He was enroute and we were communicating regularly. I know he had some car problems before getting to Seattle, but I talked with him and also know he arrived. At first I thought he just flaked on my deal and wasn't returning calls or e-mail. So I wrote it off to another deal on the HAMB gone bad. But the other day I looked at his profile and noticed his last post was on the 3rd (his car problems). Although he hadn't set up his voice mail on his phone, he was always returning calls within a day or two. I left Seattle on the 11th and sent several e-mails and his phone log would have shown several missed calls (that's how he knew I called without voicemail). Anyway, now I'm a little worried since he hasn't posted in so long and just stopped returning my correspondences. I would say the last time I heard back from him would have been around the 8th or so, or sometime around Hotrod-a-rama. Anyone been in touch with him? Is he ok?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  2. MilesM

MilesM

Bought some stuff from him in June or July.

3. Hey Dennis. Don't make us worry, man.

4. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Last time I saw him was at the Traders Village swap in Grand Prairie TX June 12. He had a post here about having some trouble on the road after that.

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

He is only in the classifieds.

6. Well, I just checked out his blog site and he has posted as recently as Aug. 30th. So I guess my initial impression of another deal falling through on the HAMB was correct. Glad he's ok though.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  7. BELLM

BELLM

Dennis is a good guy, don't think he would intentionally rip you off

8. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I've know him for years. He is a good guy. I'm sure he is fine.

9. I don't think the OP got ripped off....just that communication ceased.

10. Yes, that is correct. Dennis did not rip me off. Just stopped communicating. Sorry if that was the impression. I edited my earlier post to hopefully clarify.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010