Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody able to haul a boat from spokane out west

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by badpat, Feb 16, 2004.

1. badpat

badpat

tinbender has my bat boat ready to go- anybody comin out this way?

2. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

I sent you a PM...

3. If that was my boat I'd hitch hike over there and drag it home...

4. Sheeeeeeee-it. If it was my boat, I'd slam it in the Columbia at Spokane and motor stately down river, stopping at The Dalles [where I was born and raised] to visit relatives. I might even stop at Pasco to visit El-C and see it could catch a big fat sturgeon at the base of the Bonneville dam.
    You're FUCKIN UP, MAAAAAAAAAANNNNN! Take advantage of some great scenery. Oh yeah....don't forget to stop at Cascade Locks for a beer or 8...........I always usta

5. .'course now, if it isn't really a "boat"....nevermind!

6. Bad,lets go get it in Binders truck.I'm serious!It'll be fun as fuck.....Shiny

7. wayfarer

wayfarer

Rocky, the columbia doesn't come through Spokane [​IMG]

8. wayfarer

wayfarer

Oh, and I could haul it to Portland when I go to the swap meet, but that's not until April. Shiny told me last week that you guys were headed out here to get it.

9. badpat

badpat

portland would work, as i have friends there, and will be flogging t shirts at the swap- are you bringing a trailer with you???

10. wayfarer

wayfarer

Does the boat not have a trailer? We're driving my dad's 3/4 ton 454 powered truck, so pulling something isn't a problem. I have a car trailer, but I don't think I'd like to pull it through portland. Let me know, I can get it there.

11. badpat

badpat

this is my girl here- no trailer yet- 14 ft long- if ya see a trailer goin cheap in spokane, let me know

Attached Files:

12. Hey guys. The boat is on a good trailer, but I need it for my next wooden boat. (15 foot cracker box, sbc, gonna be scarry fast!) Anyway Pat, if you can't come get it, it could be towed to the coast and dropped off if you have a place to put it off the trailer. Then the trailer could be brought back to me. I may be comming over for the Portland swap, or maybe Jeff could do it. Either way, we can work it out. It's not in the way right now, so storeing it for a while is not a problem.

13. wayfarer

wayfarer

Pat, you and Eric figure it out and let me know. I'd be more than willing to pull it out to Portland for you. I may be headed to Seattle with the truck before then to pick up some furniture from my inlaws. If I end up going to do that I'll let you know. If not, I'm heading for Portland in April. Maybe we should have a HAMB get together out there.

14. badpat

badpat

if we can trailer it to the coast, i can find a place to leave it in portland or seattle till i get a trailer. so if we could borrow your trailer, that would be great.
    as fer portland swap, i have a booth and i invite all hambers to stop by for a beer and burger