Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Any Pinstripers going to be at Pate Swap Meet next week?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RMONTY, Apr 15, 2021.

1. RMONTY

RMONTY

I'm looking at having some striping done if there is anyone going to be at Pate next week in Ft. Worth.

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've never seen anyone striping cars at swap meets but there is always a first.

3. RMONTY

RMONTY

I see pinstripers all the time at swap meets, selling their art on glass and different items, not necessarily cars. Just wondered if any HAMB stripers were going to be there.

4. Ken Smith might be there. He is in East Fort Worth. On the Hamb also.

RMONTY likes this.

5. Damn man! You already got the delivery ready to stripe?? You're kicking some ASS! ;)

RMONTY likes this.
  6. RMONTY

RMONTY

Ha! I would if you'd come help me finish it up! I've got 17 other things going on along with the Delivery. Springtime around here is all about getting outside projects done before the North Texas summer heat and humidity sets in.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  7. I'm still waiting on you to come help me so i can take a few days off around here lol. This place has exploded, I'm running out of room to put cars, more on the schedule, and overpricing stuff doesn't even matter right now! I just wanna go fishing :rolleyes:

RMONTY likes this.
  8. RMONTY

RMONTY

Be thankful that you have lots to do! You and I have both undoubtedly had the shoe on the other foot at times!

9. Yep - Ken was there in 2019 - but beware - this year's Pate will be on the east side of the track - yes right on I-35W and the spaces are kinda screwed up due to them using the Texas Motor Speedway as a COVID shot location. Don't get me started on my location I've had for 10 yrs......it's only for this year so I'm just venting......

10. RMONTY

RMONTY

Where are you going to be? I'd like to come by and say hello! I've never been so don't know how it's laid out. Are there space numbers?

11. I'll be at my same spots on the end of Block 44 row 5 and 6 corner space 656 657 next to the big vender rows - usually down from Howell's sheet metal......not bringing big stuff - but look for car trophy's - I'll have a lot of those - unless I sell out. Set up is Wednesday so I should be there thru Saturday if I/we hold up ! Ken was on the opposite end in 2019 so not sure if he got the same spaces. I'll be looking for his Long trailer he usually has and will let you know if I find him.

RMONTY likes this.