Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any pics of 36 fenderless slope backs??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bones35, Jan 9, 2006.

1. bones35

bones35

i just picked up a body no pics yet

2. flynj1

flynj1
    from C.B. IOWA

Not a 36 but a 37 hump that Im building Its chopped3'' shortened 12'' and channeled 4"

Attached Files:

3. Paul

Paul
    Editor

way cool!!

4. bones35

bones35

thats is exactly what i was thinking remove some behind the doors, it looks a little out of preportion with all that room between the door and tire. that looks good was the bottom half gone hence the custom made lower section that looks good. thanks for the pic i dont think there are alot of these done this way, should be cool car

5. flynj1

flynj1
    from C.B. IOWA

I used 4dr doors (they are 6'' shorter then 2dr) and cut 6" out of 1/4rs. The outer rockers are are made from the outsides of another roof skin. The deck lid has had 4'' cut of the bottom and the rear pan made from the fr of the same doner top used for 1/4rs. Lower cowl patchs were hand made. I didnt have much to start with on this car so it just a bunch of patches. There are some other post of mine on short 37 if you want to look up some of its build. This is what I started with in May 2005. Thats the cars owner in the midle

Attached Files: