Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any idea where this 32 coupe might be ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by casper, Jul 23, 2009.

1. casper

casper

MVC-027F.JPG MVC-022F.JPG MVC-023F.JPG MVC-024F.JPG MVC-025F.JPG MVC-026F.JPG This all started from a post by Marcus (maxwedgeheminut) about a T bucket he bought that was built in 1961 and he was looking for history on it, I told him I used to own the car over 20 years ago and I would try and find some pictures for him. Well I was looking thru a bunch of old photos (I did not find his yet, but I did run across these). I bought a red 1932 5 window back in 1985 or 86 (still have it!) but my buddy Lloyd bought one after I got mine and we used to go to some car shows back then and we would always park together. This is the car I am searching for. His car was built in the late 50's, it was purple with white & gold trim interior and running boards, it had an Olds rocket 88 motor with a Horne 4 carburetor intake, another thing that would indentify it was it had holes in the front fenders for the shocks to stick thru. He sold it at a Pomona swap meet in about 1986 or 87, the person that bought it owned a place called Antique Automotive in San Deigo (I think). I am posting a few pictures to see if anyone knows the whereabouts of this car. Check out the short shorts that were in style in the mid 80's !!! (not me, I am standing by my red coupe). Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2020
  2. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

can't help ya on the car. don't tell me.. you still own those daisy dukes.:eek:

3. casper

casper

Ha ha ha, That's the reason I made sure to include in the post that's not me in the shorts! I think that might be a young officer Dangle. Thank God the style has changed!

4. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Ill bet its a Billit Street Rod by now.

Bitchen Car just the way it is in the Pic, Have a Cop or DMV run the Plate # to see if it still active.

5. casper

casper

Saturday bump!

6. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Cool car! I hope I find it first! Your coupe looks good with the Americans on it!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. M.Edell

M.Edell

The T Bucket will be leaving California and going to North Carolina...

8. Rewired

Rewired
    from Fresno

here it is!

Attached Files: