Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Hot rod shops in Myrtle Beach area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1oldrat, Jul 21, 2011.

1. 1oldrat

1oldrat

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach this weekend,I was wondering i there are any hot rod shops I could check out.Maybe some cruise nights?

2. edweird

edweird

if you ride about an hour and a half to ladson, s.c. we are having a get together at campannos pizza for hamb friendly cars, it starts at 4pm sat. its our first try at this. come on down! pm noob for an address.

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Very small gathering on Friday nights called Burky's. It is located on 40th ave and Kings hwy.. 6-9 pm

4. edweird

edweird

moto andy. you're invited too.we need attendance and interest. every body here is tired of the same old bull---- car shows.

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Wish I could.Little girl's 5th birthday party. I missed you by a few weeks. I drove the model a to flamedabone's hot rod Saturday lunch 4th of July weekend. Will you be at Maxton in September????? I am lining up some buddies to go,,,,,,,,

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Iron Lords are 4.5 hrs inland if you for any reason were in the are.

7. edweird

edweird

we're gonna try this every other month. maybe you can come then. i dont know about sept. but oct. for sure. i want to see the last car run.damn thats sad.

8. 1oldrat

1oldrat

I'm only leaving tonite.I'll be there all week.Sure wouldn't mind seeing some different cars!!!!I guess I'll do some exploring while I'm down there.I have relation in Aynor and Georgetown.Thanks for the info

9. jroberts

jroberts

I will be there. I probably will be volunteering as a course worker in Shut Down most of the weekend. I'd love to meet you guys.

10. 1oldrat

1oldrat

Sounds like a good time

11. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER