Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Hambers going on Cruise Idaho?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bnward, Jun 6, 2012.

1. bnward

bnward
    from Oregon

We haven't been for two years but this is a "KICK ASS" fun time 80 hotrods drive caravan style for 7 days stopping each night (mostly) in a different place.

We went to Canada the first year. A guy named Don Wilson (biggest hearted guy you could ever know) and his friend Jim Boyer (another GREAT guy) organize it and lead it (their wives really do a ton of the work).

We are going to Yellowstone this year among other spots. Too late if you are not already registered but thought I would shout out and see who's maybe gonna go. That's where I'm going June 17th see you in a week.

Cheers
    Bob

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  2. bnward

bnward
    from Oregon

I know you are out there. I can hear you breathing.

3. I might be interested in going next year, do you have any more info, web site?

4. bnward

bnward
    from Oregon

No web site but the organizers are Don Wilson 208-739-5231 and Jim Boyer 208-631-8894. Hope this helps for next time, same guys always put it together.

5. Thanks for the info. I will give Don or Jim a yell later this year.

6. The_Idaho_pirate

The_Idaho_pirate

We went in 2012. There were 93 cars. We had a blast.

7. bnward

bnward
    from Oregon

This year was great, lots of new cars, new people, and new places. We had a breakdown but it was really only the battery wire came off the alternator and shorted against the case burning off the terminal. Vice gripped the wire to the alternator stud and made it back to west Yellowstone hotel from Mammoth Hot springs. Wife and I seem to hang with a small group but meet a few new folks every year we go. Two days in Yellowstone and two days in the Tetons we attracted onlookers and the curious everywhere we stopped, where is the show, what is the name of your club, where are you from?

Bob