Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any good swap meets in So-cal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by StayGold54, Dec 29, 2012.

1. StayGold54

StayGold54

Hey fellas,
    I'm staying in Brea (Orange County) tonight and tomorrow, and wanted to know if anybody knows any good swap meets to hit up? Trying to find me an old vise, tools, and some other goodies. The wife is out of town, got a lil' money in my pocket....so I feel like a dog with a broken leash, and someone just left the gate wiiide open!! :D

I know Pomona and long beach are coming up, but wanted to check out other venues...anybody have any good experiences?

2. Monolith

Monolith

Google so cal flea markets, there's a pretty big list. Haven't really been to any but Pomona lately.

3. steveo3002

steveo3002
    from england

pomona or long beach swap meet

id be intrested to hear if any local swap meets have many tools , all the ones ive been to are mostly junk

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

search: socalcarculture.com - you likely find flea markets at County Fairgrounds, colleges, drive-in theaters or hit some garage sales..