Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Any Everett, Wa Valve Lifters still out there

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 63NovaSS, Feb 13, 2020.

1. 63NovaSS

63NovaSS

Reaching out to see if there are any on the original members of the Everett, WA club from the 50's called the Valve Lifters. My dad was a member and he's only got about 3 months to live. I'd like to get a pic of one of the plaques they displayed. Any help will be appreciated.

34Larry and Truck64 like this.
  2. I’m sorry to hear about your dad. I thought I would reply to give your thread a bump to the top. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Contact O'Brien Truckers, they have plaque file number 12149 as Valve Lifters in So. Everett. O'Brien is also a HAMB vendor. Sorry about your Dad, mine just passed last year....miss him dearly.
    https://www.obrientruckers.com/plaques_search.php

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  4. 34Larry

34Larry

Contact Ben Sebastian @ (206) 387-0877) he could of some help. He was a car show promoter who lived in Everett a little later than the 50's. He currently lives in Arlington, has a car collection and has a private show, rod run during summer at his place up there. He once owned my 34, I met him after buying the car.
    Wishing you the best of everything, with this. Hope he can help you.
    My name is Larry Moe.

Register now to get rid of these ads!