Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any bellingham wa. Hambers or vicinity

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bottomfeeder pete, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Looking to meet some like minded people to connect with,give me a reason to get off this rock. Maybe get together and talk hot rods, Don`t hurt to have a Network of Rodder`s nearby thanx Pete.

2. hey neighbor. I am just north of you in Langley, BC spend most of my time south, hunting for cars or parts.. building a chopped 52 Mercury truck and soon, a 51 Merc, chopped 4dr

3. Ga55er

Ga55er
    from Texas

What is that hunk of old iron on the south side of Lakeway Dr. around Lowell Ave?

4. Ga55er`tell me more haven`t seen it.Pete.

5. Ga55er

Ga55er
    from Texas

I was out there last summer. At a glance it looked like a '40 some Chev frame and motor. They appeared to be using it as yard art, an antique decore if you will. East of Whatcom Falls Park, you get to Parkstone Ln. you've gone too far.

Check it out and let us know what it is. It might need saving!

6. I'm not too far away in Stanwood, WA.

7. chevyben

chevyben
    from washington

Im in Seattle a little far away but same state and I know no one at all.

8. Jay Rush

Jay Rush

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I almost came for an unplanned visit on my sailboat last August when I was up cruising in the San Juans. All those green tree covered islands start to look alike after a while. I'm clear over on the other side of the state though.