Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ansen Mag Wheel Spacers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1934fordcoupe, Feb 28, 2012.

1. 1934fordcoupe

1934fordcoupe
    from Tampa, FL

I just bought a nice set of Ansen Mags. The rear set are unilog but the rear spacers are missing. I was wondering if anyone has the spacers for sale or suggestions on how to make the spacers. The spacers are oblong and were originally made of aluminum. I plan to use adapters to put them on a 9 inch ford rear with 5 x 5 1/2 bolt pattern.

Attached Files:

2. If they are unilug it is not likely that the slots go wide enough for a 5 on 5.5.

I have run them without the proper washer just using a shank lug nut and a standard washer. It is not correct but I have run them that way. I just about bet someone makes the correct washer for them, probably chromed steel these days.

If you want to run them 5 on 5.5 you need to measure and make sure that you have enough flange to drill them. Then have them welede up and redrilled.

I have an older set of Ansen skinnys that has two sets of lug holes in them one for 5 on 4.5 and the other for 5 on 4.75. I think if you find an older set that are not unilug you can drill them for 5 on 5.5 no problem.