Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Texas Redneck

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by WickedSlammy, Jul 18, 2008.

1. WickedSlammy

WickedSlammy

Hey guys, been meaning to introduce myself but everytime i type something out and hit SUBMIT it logs me out and wipes what i wrote. So im gonna keep this simple.

Names sammy, im 30 from Ft Worth. Ive been doing chassis work mainly air ride since 1996 but in the custom truck scene. Been into the old iron ever since i was born but never could afford anything, still cant so i just settle with building stuff.

Anyways im currently working on a 54 pontiac chief and its pretty much the first old car ive messed with chassis wise. Im still in the process of installing a 74 camaro clip and will be bagging and 4 linking the car after. I got pics of that and alot of other stuff im working on or have in the past at the link below and if anyone is local feel free to say howdy!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=7643350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

3. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from GA!

4. hey welcome sammy ..

[​IMG]
    hehe:D

5. cracker head

cracker head

WORD! from warsaw

6. E.C.

E.C.
    from Tx

Cool...

-Eric

7. WickedSlammy

WickedSlammy

Thanks for the welcome guys! Alot of texas people on here it seems!

8. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Yes, more than you think! Alot are foreign exchange students from California who never left though. But the majority of them keep to themselves in their Liberal city, aka: Austin. Usually when they wonder too far out, they run across some good ol boys that make them remember where they're from, and they go back to their safe zone.

Cool looking Poncho! Welcome to the HAMB.

9. SS5449

SS5449

Welcome from one Texas FNG to another!

Yes, lot's o Texans here it seems!

Rut :cool: