Register now to get rid of these ads!

another newbie to the h.a.m.b

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by philly the greek, Feb 15, 2009.

1. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Well , as they say ,, hello world ! I'm just another car guy from socal interestsd in the same stuff as everyone here . I've been in the custom paint ,lettering , pinstriping business for the last 30,or so years ,and i must say that because of my clientel , it has never seemed like work ! This could be the start of something good .

2. welcome from OKC.............I used to do pinstriping and lettering about forty years ago. Not sure why I stopped.

3. 64Olds

64Olds

welcome, and you and i may have to talk, i want to learn how to pinstripe, im 16 and i want to do the glove box on my olds :)

4. Customikes

Customikes
    from SoCal

Welcome from another SoCal member.

Where in SoCal are you?

If its not to far, come and join us at the Norco morning cruise listed in the calendar/ event section.

Mike

www.Customikes.com

5. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Customike- My shop is in Santa Ana ,and is called Miracle Design Lettering and Pinstriping. If you're ever in the area ,stop by !

6. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome to the board!