Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another newbie from the great white north

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HAKTUP, Mar 16, 2005.

1. HAKTUP

HAKTUP

Michigan that is. Freezing my ass off style. Well anyway my buddy pete told me to check out the H.A.M.B. So here I am.

2. HAKTUP

HAKTUP

Oh yeah I have buildin for a while got into cars because of my father when I was way young he had a van that he won a room full of trophies with. When I was in high school was into muscle cars. I have also help build my dads 64 fairlane adn also did my 67 galaxie 4 door. Been into building Bagged and Hydraulics Cars and truck pretty seriously for about 9 years now was part of a shop for a little while too many owners kills shop quick plus guys that think they can build but can't had a couple of those guys in that shop. I currently work for Keystone Automotive a crash parts distributor. I am in the process of build up on my 88 cutlass supreme. I am also trying to get the cash to buy my 32 ford from my wifes uncle.

3. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Hey Big Jay :) Welcome to the HAMB :D Lookin' forward to seeing you and Lisa again soon....

Kris