Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another New Guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by leon bee, Mar 15, 2017.

1. leon bee

leon bee

Hello from Arkansas! Been reading here a long while. Never signed up because of the stringent membership criteria. But, I've spent the winter under my 51/52/53 Buick Roadmaster pickup and when I crawl out from under there I got a 52 Hudson Hornet pickup to address. And I've gotten me up a list of questions I gotta ask somebody.

Mostly I'm a motorcycle guy; British bikes and Ironhead sportsters. Thanks for having me.

48fordnut likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Welcome and ask away. I know we would like to see some photo's of the Road master pick up and also the Hudson.
    I have a local friend & mechanic that recently bought a 37 Hudson pickup missing engine & tranny. If you decide to upgrade engine & tranny on your Hudson he likely is interested in your old ones.
    Start a thread on the hokey ass message board and ask away on your questions.
    Jimmie