Register now to get rid of these ads!

another n00b

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by xmlc216x, Oct 5, 2007.

1. xmlc216x

xmlc216x
    from MS

so yeah this is my first post, i just registered for this forum today, but i'm no stranger to other internet forums...

my name is mike and i'm a senior in mechanical engineering at miss. state university. I drive a '91 integra daily, and i've been a honda guy for a long time... but, honda's are boring and its all about who has the most expensive bolt on parts and i'm tired of that crap

in the next few days i'll be picking up a '61 bel air from a friend... it needs a lot of work and i've got a lot to learn about chevy's, v8's, and old cars in general

if anyone could point me to another forum that is more specific to bel air's/impalas/biscaynes etc. or even just lots of pictures then i'd greatly appreciate the help

thanks!

2. xmlc216x

xmlc216x
    from MS

wow what a great welcome :(

3. matthew_caine

matthew_caine
    from texas

dude your in the right place already! :D screw another forum!! welcome from texas!

4. xmlc216x

xmlc216x
    from MS

is that your VW in your avatar? any more pics of it?