Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Finn

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by blown348, Mar 15, 2005.

1. blown348

blown348
    from Finland

Hello! My name is Kaitsu, I´m 34 years old and married.I have had always an soft spot for Kustoms, Hot Rods and fast American cars. My user name has come from my old ´57 chevys engine.
    [​IMG]
    Currently I´m building ´50 Fleetline witch came for States spring 2004. Hopefully it´s ready for summer ´06. Here is the picture how it´s now, hopefully pictures work.
    [​IMG]
    If the pictures don´t work here´s the link for the pictures http://photobucket.com/albums/v335/blown348/project50/
    for the record, this is my first chop I have ever done, but it won´t be the last.

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Nice looking Fleetline in progress there, Welcome to the HAMB.

3. RoadKat

RoadKat

Man there is something seriously right with that car. And you will be chopping a lot of cars, Im sure. Welcome to the garage. :cool:

4. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

Dood! You must be the 3rd Finn who has signed in here in the last few weeks. Do you guys know each other? I'm PM'ing your post to another Finn who is building a way cool Model A/30 Dodge coupe so you guys can get together

BTW,where the hell did you find that blower intake for the 348? Still have it? Know where I can get one for my 409?

5. Nice look'n Fiddy man That's cool great have'n ya.... Louver Dude

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Welcome Kaitsu! I like your Fleetline, keep on sending pics. Looks fabulous!

Arthur: No, we all Finns don't know each other, it's about five million people here, but you're right sort of; The amount of people with hot roddin' and traditional customizing has been springed up here!

7. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

Sooooo,ya still have that 348 blower intake? Know where I can find one?

8. Janne

Janne

Welcome!
    As I remember the intake was partly custom made.

9. blown348

blown348
    from Finland

Janne rememberd right it´s partly kustom made. Took a lot of welding and machining to do it.

I know BDS sells blower intake for 348 and lo-po 409 but it´s for normal 6-71,
    not for v6-71.