Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Econoline Guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Trumped, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Trumped

Trumped

Hey Gang,
    It was suggested to me that I join up here to find some help with my new van. I have recently bought a 1966 Econoline Super Van with a 240. I have joined other Econoline boards and to be honest, they suck. Very little activity on some of em. So, I joined up here and did a search for Econoline. Wow...tons of info! Did a lot of reading and figured that this is a much better place to hang than the other boards.

My name is Jason and I like all kinds of old stuff. I have motorcycles, a boat, a Shasta trailer and I have seen all that stuff here. Cool deal!
    [​IMG]

2. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

HEY!
    I just picked up a E-line pick up too!

this place has a ton of info on Econolines, and if you decide to do a motor swap like me, there are a bunch of ford gurus on here that will make it an easier process

3. nice van mate, the 240/300 is one of the most reliable motors i have ever had stick with it. welcome to the HAMB

4. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

Our econo...

[​IMG]

5. bulitnze

bulitnze
    from canada

love the econo , great part of history, memories are what it is about my friend...

6. bulitnze

bulitnze
    from canada

I just picked up a 1951 ford f1, trying to figure out what I want to do with it

7. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

welcome from so-cal fellow econoline owner.