Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another dumb wheel question from fng

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rodhot, Jul 10, 2011.

1. rodhot

rodhot

I know, someone is asking another stupid wheel question, but I have to. I have 13" chevy wheels and wondering is the center section the same as 14" or 15". Talking about the section welded to outer rim. Was think of putting spider rings on, but nothing for 13" rims. Don't have 14" or 15" rim to measure if any difference. On Wheelkid web site, they list a size for rings, not sure where their measuring at on wheel. Also, on the push through cones, do they push through the hub center and if so how. When the wheel is bolted on, the rim fits up tight to the hub and axle st the center hole. I know, i should just contact Wheelkid, but I was just checking with some of you guys real quick. Sorry for the dumb questions, and thanks for any replys. P.S., just trying to dress up the steel rims I already have and save myself some cash.

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

give information and pics of what you are working on. have you tried searching for info here?

3. rodhot

rodhot

I tried searching, but not much on here about 13" rims. I'll have to get some pics of what i'm meening. Maybe I should ask, will a 14" wheel hubcap fit a 13" wheel. The rims are on the 64' chevy II. Thanks, Scott

4. rodhot

rodhot

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  6. rodhot

rodhot

Actually both, but the ring that goes on the hump just outside a spider cap is what I was wondering about. The spider caps should be the same for all 5 on 4 3/4 bolt patterens even if it's a 13" or 14", 15" right? Do you think this portion of the rim is the same size on all wheels and the outer rim is the difference between 13", 14" and so on. Thanks, Scott

7. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

Sometimes it is the same and some times it isn't. Give me a call at 559-322-2128 and we'll figure out what you've got
    Thanks
    Jimmy

8. rodhot

rodhot

Thanks Jimmy. I will give ya call. Was going to later today.