Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another 54 Year Old New Guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Harold Cox, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Harold Cox

Harold Cox

Hey my name is Harold Cox and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was on here many years ago but lost my info so I set up a new account. Last time around I was building a frame for my 53 Buick, shortening control arms from a Riviera and doing all kinds of stupid crap. Well I didn't like it nor the 455/400tb. So I found me another original frame and am now in the process of piecing the fireball back together with original suspension other than lowered uprights and airbags all around. Me and my grandson that is. I'm still preaching, pastoring, and doing missionary work and still married after 34 years. And I finally have that garage I've dreamed of all my life. Yeah I built it during this covid thing. Nice to have a concrete floor, four walls and roof over all my junk. Anyhow I sure appreciate all the good info on here and hope I can be of some encouragement or help to you guys some day. I know I'll need your help along the way. God bless you all.

54delray, J_J2 and lothiandon1940 like this.