Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Annual Mid-West HAMB-B-Q 2015***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nate, May 3, 2015.

1. How's the GTG going?

2. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg A little lower attendance than last year but regardless we still had a good time! Wish I'd brought more jackets and didn't have to leave to get to work so I could have eatin more brats!

Here's a handful of photos I took when I wasn't wrangking my pup.

Oh! Anyone has pix of the anglia gasser? Saw him as I was leaving town. Can't imagine something like that was in town and not headed to the park!

3. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

4. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

image.jpg One last one, everyone ended up parked kinda scattered so no great groups shots like last year

5. I recognize Flower's car but that's about it.

6. Great shots! Sorry I couldn't make it out. Thanks to Nate and Zach (and all others) who are keeping the event alive!

7. As I was headed to breakfast I was wondering if all the work was worth it, and if anyone would show up. But there was Randy and Stu sitting in the parking lot waiting for us and I knew it would be another great BBQ. Thanks for everyone who showed up. Tim, that's Pats Anglia. It's a real beast. It's great how many local cars there are.

Thanks to Zach, my Spam Skinner brother. Thanks to Greg and Ethan for staying up late with us Friday to cook. Thanks to everyone who donated. Thank you Kerry and Travis for making the long trip once again! It was good to see Bill, Jimmy, Tim, Jeff, Alan, Woody, Robin, Brant, Pat and everyone else who brought out a car and ate some bbq. We will hopefully see you all again before next year!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

Awesome. Keep that smoke cooking.

nate likes this.