Register now to get rid of these ads!

Always a day late and a dollar short

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sodapop, Aug 31, 2005.

1. sodapop

sodapop
    from Tejas

2. brandon

brandon

LOOKS LIKE IT HAD THE REAR SPRING BEHIND THE AXLE.....BDI

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

Rear quarter sure looks like it is full of bondo, was it a roadster or a hacked up coupe? :eek:

4. ====

I bet another 2K would change his mind.....

5. sodapop

sodapop
    from Tejas

Im not sure, when he told me it was sold I stopped asking questions.
    Im sure it would have been more trouble than its worth..Thats what Im telling myself anyway.

6. Good thing you missed it. Cars like that just lead you down a wayward path. Loose women, beer, debauchery of indescribable proportions, mayhem and even mental illness surely would have followed your owning that car.

Oh wait, that's what you wanted?!? Well then, sorry you missed it... :rolleyes:

7. 55olds88

55olds88

I think we saw that on here posted somewhere else, rear 1/4's are flat, I think you wouldn't have been happy with it anyway.

Love the tag line on the site, buy...sell....dream....

8. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

A friend of mine from up north was looking at that car last month and ask me about it. Look close, it is a buchered up piece of crap that was slapped together and probably never ran. Look at the 1/4 panels, anything look just a little wrong there? I saw all the pictures that the owner emailed him. Don't feel bad you missed it.

9. Haha, Who Dat!?! :D
    Yeah, I called the guy too after JB set me straight, just to hear his story. It didn't look right to me then, but wanted a better set of eyes. Never actually talked to him but we left a few messages back and forth. JB's right about it.

10. Rusty

Rusty

Believe me you better be glad you missed it. About 20 minutes from my house. We went and looked at it 3 months ago. A piece of you know what

11. sodapop

sodapop
    from Tejas

Ok good, thanks guys.