Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alter boys show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimv, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Jimv

Jimv

Went to the Alterboys show last nite & wanted to tell yas it was the Best car show I've ever been to!!
    It had the best cars, best music, best babes& best people!!
    If you missed it & could have made it, Kick yourself in the Ass!!
    I want to thank,Jared,Pete,Flash & all the other Alterboys for a great time & Sara did a great job of booking the bands!! [​IMG]

2. Sorry i missed ya Jim, i had to leave real early.....i did see you on the road.......it was a great show, at least what i saw!

CT

3. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I got there before they opened the gates. It was a great time. I had to leave at 6PM as I have a long drive and wanted to do some of it before it got too dark. Driving 495 south at night is pretty scary in a black roadster with tiny tail lights.
    The number of great cars was better than last year. I can't wait for next year.

4. FencePost

FencePost

I hate the fact I had to miss it! I was sick as a dog.
    Glad to see it was such a success
    Pete, Tony
    Any shirts left? I want one.

Doug

5. NoSurf

NoSurf

Sorry I missed it too guys. Caught a wicked bad cold Friday nite. Any pics?

Any other get togethers planned for this fall? Maybe we should havea NE HAMBer garage crawl? Anyone is welcome to stop by my garage if you are out cruisin'!

-Jay

6. Pete

Pete

Jim V,

Thank you very much, like I said before thank all of you for coming! If you didnt make it this year you'll have to come next year. The cars were awesome, the sky was crystal clear, starts were out and the beer was ice cold!

Cars didnt stop coming in until about 10pm, at one point there was simply no more parking so we just filled the lot completely up, bumper to bumper. I had a blast. Jim, Tony, John, Jared and myself worked really hard to put the show together all year. We got to Ralphs real early to get set up. When we pulled ino the lot it was filled with water from the night before, I mean filled! Some spots were 10inches deep! Jared rented a pump while we shoveled gravel into the gaping holes.....so to make a long story short we were all tired way before the show even started. had a great time though.

Doug,
    I have an XL for you.

Pete-

P.s.

There are a limited # of t-shirts still available.

E-mail me anybody would like one. [email protected]

7. flash

flash

Here is the shirt design. W e have plenty left, $15 each!

Attached Files: