Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alright... THIS means WAR...!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Oct 28, 2006.

1. GARY 4T950 CHEVY GUY -

That's actually pretty ironic...

A couple of years ago, some hippie pinko fag found a purple flower down by the river and they had to move a bridge project 1/4 mile downstream...
    Probably the guy with the sandels that's been supplyin' the giggle-bush to the guerilla (albeit rat-like) insurgents.

JOE:cool:

2. I'm with Eddie. I keep a sack of roasted peanuts for them and I've never had a problem. :)

Attached Files:

3. Nimrod

Nimrod

I went to war with the rats in my shop this week. About a month ago I tried to turn on my shop stereo...and nothing, they chewed through the speaker wires, the RCA cables, and even the 110 AC. I finally got around to rewiring it last week and the next day the speaker wires were chewed through again. So they've been treated to four boxes of D-Con...I'm expecting a bad smell coming from the wall in my shop in the next week or so.

4. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

5. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Sorry you had a squirrel in your shop. I kept hearing expensive things break in my house. Turned out to be a squirrel enjoying the winter in my home. Live trap with an apple slice and the the squirrel was trapped. Took him to the creek to release him and instead of running to the trees he ran toward the nearest house. Guess he likes his own room.

6. That D-con is some wicked shit. Not only do they die, they die slowly of ulcers. Sometimes we find 'em stumbling around the shop when they're ready to tip over.
    Sweet.

7. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

im calling PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)
    Id like your address........
    Dave

8. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

"Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golphers, they'll lock me up and through away the key."

"Not Golphers, you idiot... Gophers..."

"We could do that. We don't even need a reason."

Those critters don't like you...

My "shop" has no walls. I couldn't even get pissed if they tore up my stuff...

9. That sucks...but have you ever had a mouse in your tool box? Basically the same thing, they chew on everything, and leave you little surprises in you welding gloves.

10. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

hahaha!

11. SHOE-BOX-JOE

SHOE-BOX-JOE

ahh man what a way to start my sunday morn off with a huge laugh. thnx that was some funny ass shit.

12. Careful Shooting Them All The Gassed Up And They May Explode!!!

Maybe When The Slow Down They Will Be Out Of Gas..

Do You Have A Sqirrel Tail Ornament Somewhere?
    They Were Just Distracting You While They Do The Really Destructive Stuff You Have Not Found Yet

If You Would Just Not Be Get Food Slop On Your Stuff.. Put The Sandwich Down Once In A While...

Careful They May Go After Your Nuts!

A Fifty Gallon Barrel Removed Top In The Yard Half Full Of Water A Hanging Piece Of Rope/plastic Slat Slathered With Peanut Butter Over The Center..below The Rim
    Remove Drowned Ones Before You Have A Stink Soup
    We Pick Them Out Of The Dogs 5 Gallon Water Bucket Once A Week And They Where Just Getting A Drink

I Will Deliver A Couple Hundred Live Ones So You Can Practice.. About 1 /10th Of The Sob's Here

They Recently Packed The Air Box With A Nest On My 99 Sub And Chewed Up The K+n Filter..
    How - When ?
    We Drive It Every Day ?

Paperdog

13. If you get enough of them... You can sew up an interior with their hides...!

14. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Ha Ha...go get 'em, Bill Murray!!!:D :D :D

15. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

WARNING : those chipmunks are not what they seem they are Gremlins and they are out to get you...... run, run real fast.

[​IMG]

16. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Stop it - you're f'ng KILLIN me !!!! :D :D :D

This is the funniest damn post I've seen in a long time.

17. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

LMFAO:D

but really, how would you poison something that obviously LIKES poisonous toxic stuff?

18. ratstar

ratstar

Now THATS funny shit!!!!!!!!

19. ...

Attached Files:

20. Are you sure you want to mess with this guy ?

Attached Files:

21. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

The only problem that I have with the furry little bastards, is they keep storing their nuts for the winter in my rag box in the shed.

22. breederswife

breederswife

I can't think of anything else but bravo. :D :D

23. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

The little bastards have it in for my dad too.

They chewed up the wiring harness on his truck (where it passes through the firewall) and have chewed up his brake lines.

He now has bailing wire wrapped around his new brake lines to armor them.

I think they got the phone line to the house once too.

He can't shoot them 'cause he lives in a neighborhood and can't poison them 'cause his dog catches one every now and then.

24. This just in:

[​IMG]

After the first day of fighting, the leader of the Anti-Varmint Coalition has reported that two downed enemy have been confirmed, after a small-arms battle. Both were found well inside the "No Critter Zone" and forceable resistance was justified in defending the perimeter.

While some protesters have voiced the need for humanitarian efforts, such actions been proven to be catalyst for trouble in the region. The area of heavily wooded forest land, known as the Chequamegon National Forest, houses and hides millions. Offering only small portions of rations serves to concentrate the population to a small area and forces civil unrest between fighting factions. This often involves air strikes by Blue Jay squadrons, as well. Tactical studies have left no other choice, as communications between the parties has been cut-off by evolution.

JOE:cool:

PS~ Watch the classifieds for Squirrel tail antenna ornaments in the future. :D

25. It's on!!!!!!!!!! Hooah!

Attached Files:

26. I just saw a bus heading your way full of protesters who were carrying signs that said "Save the baby salamie's" from the last protest they were at. (Do protestors ever work at a real job?):eek: Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy

27. rodknocker

rodknocker

careful these guys have big nuts

Attached Files:

28. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I'm fighting the good fight as well. I've taken out well over a dozen... as they have made their way inside my soffets and chewed through the ceiling drywall. I have fixed the holes and so far so good. I do get extra satisfaction when I drive past a fuzzy little roadkill and notice its a squirrel.

this makes me chuckle too
    http://13gb.com/media.php?media_id=894

29. you know, squirrel really isn't all that bad with dumplings. tastes like.... chicken

30. jerry

jerry

They also love soft rubber hoses in washers and dishwashers!

Have a few pissed off customers. Not covered by warranty. Had one lady get the damage fixed, chewed up again. Trapped the critter, didn't kill it, let it loose in the alley behind her house! Had to fix it again!!!

jerry