Register now to get rid of these ads!

Aloha!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Phule, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Phule

Phule

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.. I'm from Roanoke Va. and am currently building a 1960 Biscayne.. and I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

2. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Tells us more about yourself and include pics. More about what you plan to do etc. that kind of stuff..

3. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

Welcome - lots of flatfin chevy owners cruising around here. Got some pics?

4. 54BOMB

54BOMB

One of my good friends, and one ex-girlfriend are from Roanoke. Ive been there several times. Do you have pictures of the 60?

5. Phule

Phule

I'll have some pics posted this weekend..

Work is a beast right now.. I'm a nighttime building operations worker (glorified janitor) for the Roanoke City School system.. I work in a alternative learning center for troubled teens, it's not the most glamorous job on earth.. but I leave in the evenings knowing that I did the best job that I could.

As far as what I'm going to do with the car.. I dont' really know yet.. I've owned quite a few cars.. mostly lowriders and jeeps.. this was going to be another lowrider project, but I figured there were enough lowriders in the world today.. so I thought I'd take it in a diffrent direction. yellowgreenish semi-gloss.. with darker high gloss green metal flake scallops.. black interior with green spiderweb stitching. Or maybe I'll just shoot if flat black/gloss red wheels and do mexican blanket seatcovers.

It has the origional I-6.. am debating on hunting down a 348 tripower.. after I get it on the road I'll decide I guess.

I saw an ad in one of the kulture mags.. spiderweb wheels/steering wheel.. anyone have an idea where I can find who manufactures them?

6. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

are you gonna run juice or air?? Juice is fun, really, really fun! oh and welcome, i think!

7. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Go for a stationary drop-cheaper, weighs less,no hassle. I have a '62 Impala and love the '60s Bowtie shit.Go with the semi-gloss and scallops- if there's enough lowriders in the world, there's WAY too many damn black primer/red steelie cars! [​IMG]

8. there's WAY too many damn black primer/red steelie cars! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya gotta be kiddin' [​IMG]HRP

9. Dirty2

Dirty2

[ QUOTE ]
    there's WAY too many damn black primer/red steelie cars! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya gotta be kiddin' [​IMG]HRP

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yep !!!!

10. Rusty

Rusty

I guess He could go with a pretty purple with some Americans. Keep it flat black and red.