Register now to get rid of these ads!

Aloha from Hawaii

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 2Loose, Nov 10, 2005.

1. 2Loose

2Loose

New guy, just checkin this place out. Am a retired "lifer" out here in Hawaii, did a career of building custom farm machinery for sugarcane and pineapple, little coffee too, have a couple of older rigs I been fartin around with for ten years or so, my favorite is my 55 chevy pickup, converted to 4x4 and with an Olds 455 for power. One of my high school buddies in NV recently offered me his ol' 31, 'course he'll have first rights of visitation any ol' time......
    [​IMG]
    That's me grinnin a mile wide after cruisin a bit in it last weekend. Suits me jus fine, a little rough here and there, and loud and rowdy. Pass anything but a gas station.....
    I'm gonna cruiser 'er around nocal a bit, then take 'er over to Oakland to ship 'er back home. She'll fit in perfect over here.
    Aloha all
    Willy "2Loose"

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Aloha.

Which island? I was just in Maui and Oahu to get married/honeymoon and we saw a coupe real similar but black primer going down the main drag in Waikiki.

3. Welcome to the HAMB from Texas!

4. 2Loose

2Loose

I'm on Maui, had heard about a similiar coupe on Oahu, but haven't seen it yet. This one is in Nevada, so when it warms up a bit, snow melts a bit, will drive it over Donner Summit to Oakland and ship it home.....
    Maybe go tour the wine country a bit along the way, and the coast hwy....
    What the hell, it's gonna be a vacation right???
    Was thinkin on gettin it registered here and put the Hawaii plates on it for the drive, that'd be a trip.....:D
    Willy

5. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Howdy from Tejas:cool: