Register now to get rid of these ads!

Almost to Austin!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat Hack, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Manula steering is what gay vampires have.

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ohh shit! thats funny!:D:D:D

3. NoSurf

NoSurf

OH SHIT!!!

That is damn funny right there!!!

tears I tell ya- tears!

4. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

must be the vampire form of aids then?

5. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Ha Ha...great to see a few familiar faces and a couple new ones at the BBQ thingy in Hutto, Texas the other night! I took a picture or three of the really slick dark blue 46ish Ford tudor for Mischeivious Mikey over in Florida...might be just what he's shooting for with his heap?!

(Don't worry my Dooligan Brother...I've a notion that the Fickle Finger of Fate will flick me back to Florida before very long...any place that ISN'T Florida just doesn't seem to hold my attention long anymore!)

My car actually wanted to go other places, so I just followed it's lead for a while...turns out it didn't feel "Round-upish" and just kinda lead me...away! The plan now calls for Oklahoma...and we'll see What from There?!?!

(That, of course...is to keep the giggly "Detroit cop" who called me last night guessing...Ha Ha"Officer Reynolds"!!!)

Manula steering might be driving with your dick...I don't know?! Ha Ha...my dyslexic typing skills could be the REAL culprit, though!!!

:D:eek::D

Oh yeah...I captured Muttley's Love Child and his gay lover at a Denny's the other night and let them sleep in my low-buck flea-bag motel room...pictures to follow, someday!!

6. So you're commin' back through KC from Austin? You don't by chance have my book or my wireing harness with you do ya?