Register now to get rid of these ads!

Allow myself to introduce myself

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tall Paul, May 9, 2004.

1. Hi all !! Just wanted to re-introduce myself. I used to be on the old hamb but world travels have kept me off for a few years. I originate from Perth, Western Australia, but just spent a few years in London, and am now in the process of relocating to Philly, and am looking forward to getting a rod and going nuts in the US!!

Just wanted to also so a special thanks to Japchris (Is he still on here??) and his club in England for takign me to a tonne of events while I was there and showing me round.

Oh yeah, car wise I used to have a 53 Ford mild kustom with hydraulics and still have a 62 Falcon Station Wagon (in OZ). Once it is sold and I am back in Philly, I will be getting myself a new project!!

Well, thats about it for now.
    Cheers
    Paul

2. Welcome back! You should know the drill!...let's see some pics! [​IMG]

3. Welcome...again!

Cheers

Maiki

PICS!

4. swazzie

swazzie

Welcome back. shoulda sold the falcone.swaZZie

5. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

[ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to also so a special thanks to Japchris (Is he still on here??) and his club in England for takign me to a tonne of events while I was there and showing me round.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that's even more than an American ton! Welcome back.

6. Toqwik

Toqwik

Falcon's rule....welcome back
    Toqwik

7. Welcome back,TP,,,,,, [​IMG]HOTRODPRIMER

8. AHotRod

AHotRod

WELCOME HOME !

9. I don't usually check too many intro posts, there's just way too many of them, but when I saw "Tall Paul" I thought "Hmmmm... I wonder... I know a Paul who's tall!" and yep, it's the same one. Welcome back mate. [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure I've got pics here somewhere...

Just let me go through the archives...

Here we go. One Foul Coon station wagon comin' up.

My website is down at the moment, so I've uploaded it to the HAMB server. If you want to keep the pic Paul, you'd better save it.

Sorry... just had a good look for pics of your Cusso. Can't seem to find one. Maybe I was waiting for you to paint it before I took a photo of it! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Welcome back, I'm just about 90 miles from Philly. Let me know if I can help.

11. Just to qualify Tall Paul's breeding, here's a shot of his Dad's car. Not a bad job for a grumpy old copper! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's some more pics of it HERE.