Register now to get rid of these ads!

All right ladies, what are you driving?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breederswife, Oct 26, 2006.

1. TorqueWench58

TorqueWench58
    from Plano TX

well mine isn't drivable yet.. but this is my 58 Apache.. I'm thinking about painting her orange on the lower half .. below the bed finder line and yellow in the cab and hood with a orance lace panel on the hood... but I'm along way from paint

Attached Files:

2. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Does it have to be a car? Can it be a roadster? Or maybe a truck?
    The picture is of the t-bucket I used to drive (RIP 8.6.06, missed dearly). I am working on a '48 GMC now and will be driving it soon (can't find a pic on this computer...).

Attached Files:

3. steevil

steevil

My wifes 1928 model A sedan. We did the body work together .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kropduster

kropduster

hey what about all those goodies in your back yard?? i,m goin to look at a 51 chevy 2dr this weekend. if i get it bought im gonna bring it to your house anywhos so.....:D good luck on your search, and if you see somethin that trips your trigger let me know, i be on the hunt.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

dont encourage her p!!!!:rolleyes: glad shes at the restaurant:D she really would like to have a 53 ford...cause thats the kids bdays..how silly is that...but she likes the lines of them...how the hell am i goin to get her a runnin car when i cant get my cars runnin??? come on powerball!!!!:eek: sun...kraptoasters cc meetin...where/when//pm me :)

6. breederswife

breederswife

Keep on encouraging me p! We just need to find Mary her Buick and we will be all set. I like the 53 Fords but I am still looking. I will be sure to let you know just as soon as I figure it out. Thanks again all for all the pics so far! The Sedan and Merc are great! The old man is telling me to back off the pricy stuff until he gets what he wants!:D :D I say we'll just have to see about that!;)

7. HotRodKitten

HotRodKitten

I'll be driving this beast as soon as it's finished. Looks much better now. It's almost done at this point, all in paint, just needs wiring and to pass the tag inspections.[​IMG]

At least until I can find a good daily driver that doesn't need a lot of work. I too always have a liking for those rare cars with expensive parts!! So I'll stay practical....Got my eye on an early 50's Ford for sure.

8. Von Franco

Von Franco

Snapped some shots of Mrs. Von Franco, Katie, coming home from the store in her 49' Studebaker truck. She is also the lone So. Cal Fender Skirt!

Endsville
    Von Franco

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

It just gets me mad, cause shes not dumb at all....

10. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

or the other thing...

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

yes, but if your not jokin, then you might want to think about how this sounds!!!:D you really dont want to piss catherine off do ya????:eek: :p

12. R-U-N-N-O-F-T

R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    from Missouri

buzzard those two Mercs are gorgeous--Laura's and Kati's.
    And ChevyGirlRox it's a shame about the T-bucket but it's awesome that you came out of that wreck okay

13. breederswife

breederswife

what happened??you were in a wreck??thats horrible:(

14. R-U-N-N-O-F-T

R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    from Missouri

15. My wife's '54 Desoto.

[​IMG]

BloodyKnuckles

16. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Nice "Merc" grille!

17. roddinron

roddinron

I've got a friend who's building a custom 55 Desoto and he's taking the grill out and replacing it (selling it on ebay), I'm trying to get him to put in a Merc grill, think of the irony.

18. breederswife

breederswife

I wouldn't worry too much about DW. If there is any lady on the HAMB that can hold her own, I am sure it is DW! And don't worry DW, you may not have a ride but I am sure you've got a lot of good friends who would be more than happy to give you one in theirs!:)

19. breederswife

breederswife

We have one of these in the back yard, but trust me it isn't anywhere near as beautiful as yours. Great Car!:cool:

20. HotrodBoy

HotrodBoy

.....yep and they can drive and own all the pink cars they like too....'cos no real man should be seen to own or drive a pink car!

21. DelinquentDoll13

DelinquentDoll13

22. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

Mrs junkyardgenius ,s car

Attached Files:

23. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

KOOl!!!!!!!!!:cool:

24. RacerRick

RacerRick

I had to put on sunglasses to look at that 57' - and its on my computer screen!

25. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I love the flake! Tell me more about that paint! :D

26. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

What year is that? How was it lowered?

27. DumbWhore = irony at it's finest. ;)

I like riding in cars, just not driving... a) I could get lost in a paper bag and b) I like to drink too much.

28. HotRodKitten

HotRodKitten

It's a 61 Ford unibody. Flipped the axles, step-notched the frame, and lowering blocks. It's not as low as my husband hoped for. Here's a pic of it not looking such like a turd.
    [​IMG]

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

wow, that looks great!!!love the uni's...i bet theres 6 of them within 5 miles from me..most of which are in good shape..and prolly all for sale...this truck makes me want to go buy them!!!! kool!!:cool:

30. J.D.

J.D.
    from Clovis, CA

Here is my wife's Beetle, sorry for the VW content but it's what she wanted and I figured it could have been worse

[​IMG]