Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Algon fuel injection/headers for Chevy six

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Mitchell Rish, May 17, 2021.

1. Mitchell Rish

Mitchell Rish
    from Houston MS

City: Houston

State: Mississippi
    Price: 1500$
    Complete Algon fuel injection unit for Chevy 194/230/250/292 six cylinder.
    Includes cherry Burrell fuel pump. It’s complete and feels really good.It is mounted to the timing cover and includes the drive spud as well. It has the built in regulator. The injector nozzle screens are clean. Hoses are starting to show some wear but I’ve have seen running units with worse . I would replace them. The barrel valve is preset and safety wired. This unit shows no slack or slop. The bells are all in good shape. There is one with a crack in the mounting boss but it doesn’t affect function and you have to look really hard to find it.
    There are two exhaust bolts patterns on the unit. It has the stock Chevy and then a 4 bolt pattern. Use which ever suits your needs.
    I am including a set of boom tube headers /Clifford’s - that were modified to run in race car. They bolt to the stock pattern. They are a good starting point. I really want someone that is a Chevy six person to have this unit and run it not wall art it. It’s isn’t perfect but dang near.
    1500$ firm.
    Call /text 662 542 0796. After 430. Central. Buyer pays the ride and I have a rep of double packing so it gets there in one peice.

Attached Files:

2. Mitchell Rish

Mitchell Rish
    from Houston MS

sold please delet