Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alex Gambino Gearhead interview- a must read for everyone!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Apr 24, 2009.

1. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Congrats Alex, good to see you're getting the recognition you deserve.

2. Congrats Alex, our copy mailed a week or so ago and it was a good read.

3. Gearhead Mike

Gearhead Mike

Wow! Thanks for the kind words about the new Gearhead everyone, and special thanks to loveoftiki for putting up the original post. Yeah, me and Alex worked long and hard on that piece (which runs a whopping 11 pages!) and, along with the also huge Roger Miret interview in Gearhead #18, it is probably the best work I’ve ever done. I was amazed at how candid Alex was about revealing all the details of his fascinating life, and I’m sure you will be too. He said that I was the only journalist that he trusted to get it all right, and I took that trust very seriously… I think the end result speaks for itself.

If you still need to get a copy, I’m happy to run a “super special” to all the H.A.M.B.’ers. If you subscribe to Gearhead now, I’ll send you Gearhead #18 for free, plus you’ll get the next 4 issues after that… all for a measly $20! http://www.gearheadmagazine.com/welcomefiends/issues.html
    I can’t do better than free folks! While you’re there take a poke around at all the other stuff, and if you want to get a whole bunch of the back issues at once, ignore the prices up there and just email me - I’ll make you a sick deal! Oh, and to all the regular subscribers, I’m sending out the last batches now… sorry about the delay, but I’m only one guy doing it all by myself! Thanks for the support!

Mike "The Gearhead Guy"

4. Gearhead Mike

Gearhead Mike

Cool! 5 new subscriptions in about 2 hours... thanks guys!

5. low50s

low50s

Congrats Alex keep up the good work

6. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thats great mike

7. Hooligansince65

Hooligansince65
    from Chicago

Alex is THE RULER, We should all learn to be nice and talented and cool at the same time.